We @nascom are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Right now we have an empty seat for an experienced Backend developer. Are you ready to take on some challenging projects together with the rest of our dev team?
Because we work for impressive clients (such as 1Limburg, Cigna, Colruyt, Record Bank, Reynaers Aluminium, Syntra, Van de Velde and many others) who chose us because we push the boundaries of the current web, we expect nothing less from you.
What can you offer us?
As an experienced Drupal developer it goes without saying that:
- you’re passionate about open source;
- you like to play around with new technologies;
- you write your own modules from scratch;
- you have experience in setting up large data architectures;
- you’re familiar with terms like git, Composer, ODM, SASS, SSH, VCL, Dev-ops, Level 3 REST APIs, Selenium, ….
- you try to attend most of the DrupalCon’s, DUG’s, code sprints, etc...
- you’re active within the Drupal community;
This should fit into your package
- Team player: You are able to work with people with different skills. You communicate easily with clients, graphic & UX designers, sales …
- Project leader: You are not afraid of taking the technical lead in a project. Your skill set instinctively leads you to the right development track.
- Community lead: You love to contribute your knowledge to the community.
- We strictly live by the no-asshole rule. That keeps our workspace fun and open, without any ego-trippers around.
What you'll get if you join us
- a competitive salary, including several advantages (e.g. group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, ...)
- a good work-life balance, because we understand how important it is to stay happy at work
- a close and motivated team of high-tech individuals in an informal work environment
- a dedicated follow-up of your own development and growth
- superb benefits and an award-winning office culture
Think you could be an asset to our team? Get in contact and wow us!