- Nascom undertakes to guarantee and protect your privacy. It considers any data you provide as confidential information that it does not keep on file longer than necessary. This covers both data you provide explicitly and data that you do not explicitly provide but is automatically gathered, such as your IP address, the type of browser and your computer’s operating system, the number of visits and the pages visited. Your contact details will not under any circumstances be passed on to third parties except where we are legally obliged to do so.
- Nascom uses reliable data networks that employ firewall and password protection techniques that are customary within the sector. In spite of this, messages sent to your e-mail address by Nascom through the site may be intercepted or otherwise manipulated. Nascom advises you not to send secret or otherwise sensitive information to Nascom via the site. If you choose to send messages to Nascom via the site, you accept the risk that these messages may be intercepted or otherwise manipulated by a third party.
- Nascom only compiles personal data that is provided voluntarily. By completing and sending the contact form or sending an e-mail you are deemed to be allowing Nascom to keep your personal details on file.
- In accordance with the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992, you have the right to request a copy of your personal data and have it changed or removed from our files.
- Nascom reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time, without notice. If you then continue to use this website, you shall be automatically bound by the terms of the altered privacy statement. You are therefore recommended to consult this text regularly when visiting our site.