We at Nascom are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. At this moment we hope to discover a (not too) serious PHP/Symfony developer, ready to take on some challenging projects together with the rest of the team.
Because we work for some awesome clients such as CM, Mobistar, Studio100, Sony Europe, Vanbreda International, Record Bank, Base, AB InBev, Telenet, Van de Velde, Recticel, Colruyt, Tomorrowland and many others, who chose us because we push the boundaries of the current web, we expect the same from you.
As an experienced PHP/Symfony developer, we don’t have to ask if:
- you want to get paid to do your hobby;
- you're passionate about open source;
- you like to play around with new technologies;
- you can write applications from scratch;
- you have experience in setting up large data architectures;
- you have tried Drupal and you are not afraid to use it;
… so we won’t.
Small test... if the following terminologies do not sound Chinese to you:
Git, Composer, ODM, SASS, SSH, VCL, Dev-ops, Level 3 REST APIs, Selenium, Dreamweaver (just kidding, we all use Sublime) ... you will fit the team perfectly
What should fit in your package?
- Team player: You are able to work with people with different skills. You can talk with clients, designers, UX people, …
- Project leader: You are not afraid of taking the technical lead in a project. Because of your skillset, you can choose the right track for development.
- No asshole: If you’re an ass, you just blew your chance of working here!
Ok you made it to the last part, What can we offer you?
- 2 fun offices (Genk HQ & Antwerp), with Pool table, Foosball table and Ping Pong entertainment
- An attractive salary with extra’s (maybe it has 4 wheels)
- Spare time (called Slack Stream) to play around with cool stuff and technologies, as long as you are productive
- Colleagues who are not afraid to get you to the next level
- A formal Monday every month so you can wear a fancy suit like a real consultant
If you fit the profile, tell us by applying here!